Broadcast Your Auction
A one of a kind opportunity exists for your next auction to receive the exposure, recognition and buyer participation that will make a positive impact on your bottom line. It is the easiest, most cost effective way to broaden your buyer base. If you want to bring more buyers to your auction, do it via satellite with Superior Productions. Since 1993, Superior Productions has been the broadcast and video production division of Superior Livestock Auction. Superior Productions annually produces and broadcasts over 800 hours of live television for Superior Livestock Auction. Throughout the years, Superior Productions has brought genetics to buyers through multiple broadcasts of production auctions for many of America's premier beef cattle seed stock producers. Superior Productions has also helped expand the marketing horizons for some of the nation's top horse breeders.
Superior Productions’ television broadcast is available on Dish Network channel 232 and 230, and are simulcast on SuperiorClickToBid.com.
Included in the Internet & Television broadcast package, Superior Productions will provide the following:
- Air time reserved and secured on your behalf.
- Digital video footage recorded, professionally edited and prepared for electronic transmission.
- The broadcast combines pre-recorded video with live audio from the sale site of your auctioneer and pedigree reader.
- Professionally produced broadcast quality video.
- A promotional advertisement aired twice on Superior Sunrise prior to the commercial cattle sales.
- Two full-page, black & white print advertisements in Superior Livestock Auction catalog.
- A link from your website to Superior’s server for buyers to view the video of your livestock up to two weeks prior to the sale.
- Access to Superior Productions registered buyer’s lists for direct mail or email for pre-sale promotions.
- Use of Superior Production’s phone bank and staff.
- Pre-sale buyer verification and buyer number assignment.
- Post-sale activity report & purchasers report.
- Superior Representative on site to coordinate phone bids.
All associated travel costs are extra and television airtime booked 3 months prior to sale date.
SUPERIOR PRODUCTIONS' ADDITIONAL SERVICE OPTIONS
Superiors Productions offers these additional services at the indicated additional cost. Historically, each of these services listed have had a positive impact on the number of registered buyers and the number of lots purchased through Superior.
- Production of a 30 minute sale-preview segment which is created and aired on Dish Network ch 232 just prior to beginning of the actual auction.
- DVD may be produced for distribution to potential buyers
- One 7-minute feature on an episode of The American Rancher aired (3) times per week. includes one (1) :30 second promotional advertising spot per airing
- One (1) :30 second spot on an episode of the American Rancher aired (3) times per week
- Live broadcast from sale site
- Install circuit for transmission of live audio and video from sale facility.
- Three (3) camera production unit.
- On-site manned Superior phone bank up to ten lines. Fort Worth bid line will be back-up.
- For more information contact Superior Productions at 800.431.4452
Broadcast your auction live on our website at www.superiorlivestock.com.
- Videotape the individual lots.
- Edit and compress the video lots for the website. The lots and online catalog will be on the internet for viewing at www.superiorlivestock.com (we can also make a link to your website so the cattle can be viewed online there as well).
- Place commercial television spots in the "Superior Sunrise" - Superior Livestock Auction’s pre sale promotional segment broadcast on RFD-TV directly before the auctions.
- Advertise your auction with one (1) full page print ad in the Superior Livestock Auction commercial cattle catalog prior to your sale.
- Superior Productions can produce a DVD preview of the lots to be broadcast prior to the sale and send to potential customers that includes graphics listing the pedigree information and EPDs.
- Provide our 800 number to register buyers in addition to having personnel available to answer any questions prior to and on sale day.
- Provide technical equipment and personnel necessary to broadcast the auction from our Fort Worth studio. Provide studio, bid line and phone crew on auction day.
- Provide a representative on location sale day to connect technical equipment and turn in bids.
- Flash Media Player and Java needed to watch and participate in auction online
Cattle are video taped approximately 30 days prior to the auction and then the lots are edited for broadcast. On sale day, viewers watching over the internet will hear the live auction in progress and will be able to see the pre-edited video of each individual lot as it is selling with the graphics displayed. Registered buyers would call into the telephone bid line number to bid. Customers can view the auction, access the online catalog and view the video lots at www.superiorclicktobid.com.
Superior Productions charges no commission for lots sold through our services. The current rate is $20 per lot for cattle and $35.00 per lot for horses to video/edit/compress lots for internet broadcast plus $1300 / hour broadcast on the website for Monday through Friday or $1800 / hour broadcast on a Saturday.
Travel expenses for videotaping and sale day is in addition to these charges. No need for high speed internet at the sale location. Two independent phone lines are required to broadcast an auction with Superior Productions.